P.O. Box 999, Montego Bay, Jamaica | 866-799-3661
All Inclusive – what's included
Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa is proud to offer one of the most attractive all-inclusive plans in Jamaica. Through the plan, guests at our acclaimed resort can enjoy a wide array of food and beverage options as well as a selection of distinctive amenities and recreation choices. Our All-Inclusive Plan bundles together everything you are searching for in a Jamaican vacation.
- All food, including three meals per day, plus snacks
- Beverages, including all non-premium brand liquor, draft beer and wine by the glass
- Non-motorized water sports
- Kids Klub programs and activities
- Unlimited access to the fitness center
- Unlimited access to the Internet Café
- Tax and service charges
- Complimentary shuttle service to the neighboring, historic Rose Hall Plantation House and the Shoppes at Rose Hall (see daily shuttle schedule on property)
Children Surcharges of US$70.00 Per Night Per Child: For all reservations with children, the surcharge for a child or children is payable upon check-in only. Child surcharge payments are not accepted prior to arrival due to reservation guidelines in place. Standard rates are based on adults, 18 years and older. For children ages 6-17 staying in the same room as an adult, a nightly surcharge of US$70.00 is applied to the reservation at check-in. There are no surcharges for children, 5 years and younger.
Our oceanfront resort features an array of distinctive dining options - all led by an award-winning executive chef - that is sure to satisfy any palate and preference, by offering a variety of menus and atmospheres. All resort restaurants and bars are included within the All-Inclusive Plan, along with a selection of non-premium brand liquor, draft beer and wines by-the-glass.
- Set on the renowned Cinnamon Hill Golf Course, Three Palms restaurant serves gourmet continental and Jamaican cuisine, complemented by an extensive wine list and mountain and ocean vistas. Dinner only, reservations required.
- Luna di Mare features the flavors of northern Italy with a selection of traditional Italian dishes and wines. Dinner only, reservations required.
- Fresh is a casual buffet-style restaurant, offering indoor and outdoor seating as well as dishes made-to-order. Brick-oven pizzas, stir-fry with the freshest ingredients, carving stations, dessert stations, and much more. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Perfect for families.
- Mangoes guests can enjoy international cuisine and frosty beverages outdoors by the pool, as well as at a swim-up bar in Sugar Mill Falls Water Park
- Set just off the private beach and poolside, Seaside Grill & Bar serves a light menu of sandwiches and salads, and mouth-watering jerk chicken
- Guests can sip tropical drinks concocted by famously creative bartenders at Bar King Frog, overlooking the pool and Caribbean Sea
A premier Caribbean destination, our beachfront resort offers a wide array of leisure activities - all available for guest enjoyment within our All-Inclusive Plan. From kayaking and beach volleyball, to rum mixology and spinning classes - there is something for everyone. In addition, our Sugar Mill Falls Water Park, with its lazy rivers, sparkling pools and thrill slides, is sure to delight all ages.
- Activities of the Day
- Private beach
- Poolside Concierge
- Non-motorized water sports, such as windsurfing, snorkeling and sailing
- Nature hikes and power walks
- Fitness Center with state-of-the-art equipment and exercise classes
- Tennis Center, complete with six tennis courts
- Internet Café
- Sugar Mill Falls Water Park, our onsite 13,500 sq.-ft. water park, - the largest in Jamaica and second largest in the Caribbean - offers sparkling pools and cascading waterfalls, a 280-ft. thrill slide, relaxing lagoons, a lazy river, three terraced pools, a zero-entry pool for children and live entertainment including "dive-in" movies and a daily activities schedule. Poolside Concierge is available for added guest enjoyment.
A paradise for kids - and parents - our beachfront resort offers a huge variety of kid-friendly activities and programs, in addition to a complete day-care pavilion with a designated play area and air-conditioned center. Coordinators provide a full roster of activities for children ages 4-12 in the Kids Klub, while kids ages 12 - 17 are welcome in the action-packed Teen Zone. Activities change daily and include campfires, arts and crafts, magic shows, movie nights, and even bobsled speed slide races!
Children Surcharges - for all reservations with children, the surcharge for a child or children is payable upon check-in only. Child surcharge payments are not accepted prior to arrival due to reservation guidelines in place. For children ages 6- 17 staying in the same room as an adult, a nightly surcharge of $70.00 is applied to the reservation at check-in. There are no surcharges for children 5 years and younger.
Additional Services Included
Set in a tropical paradise at the foot of the crystal blue Caribbean Sea, our resort offers additional fun- and sun-filled, optional services along with our All-Inclusive Plan options.
- Onsite Cinnamon Hill Golf Course, an 18-hole, par-72 championship golf course designed by Robert von Hagge, includes putting and chipping greens, a driving range, a full-service retail shop, private instruction and golf clinics
- Our full-service, signature Soothe Spa, which features a variety of relaxing and rejuvenating spa and salon services, including couples and private beach massages
- Our Tour Desk is available to arrange exciting offsite diversions such as horseback riding, parasailing and water skiing are available nearby, as well as shuttle service to downtown Montego Bay and the popular Dunn's River Falls
- Photo Desk
- Car Rental Desk
- Captain Water Sports
- 6 Shells Gift Shop
Due to new tax structures in Jamaica the front desk will be collecting the tax of $4.00 at check in starting on September 1st 2012 per night per room. "On June 6th the Minister of Finance and Planning announced in his closing Budget Presentation in Parliament that the Government and the Jamaica Hotel & Tourist Association, have reached a negotiated resolution for the implementation of a reduced tax increase for the tourism sector. An accommodation tax per occupied room, per night will be instituted as of September 1, 2012 as follows: $1 US for hotels with less than 51 rooms; $2 US for 51-100 rooms; and $4 US for 101+ rooms."